Meerlust Rubicon 2014
- Review– The well acclaimed Meerlust Rubicon, a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot is a people’s favourite. If you like red wine, you’ll love this wine embodying flavours of black current and plum. Great for dinner parties or an easy nightcap.
- Pairing – Enjoy this with an oxtail stew, hearty lamb or beef dishes. Thank us later!
- Price– At R399 per bottle, you enjoy a fruity and complex red. Also great as a gift!
- Rating– We rate this one a solid 8/10.
De Wetshof Limestone Hill Chardonnay 2017
- Review– De Wetshof Limestone Hill Chardonnay 2017 is really value for money. This is an easy drinking wine with flavours of peach, apple and lemon, with a nutty finish and elegant balance.
- Pairing – Great with fish but equally good with any meal.
- Price– At R95 per bottle, great for any occasion.
- Rating– We rate this one a 7/10.